hotel H2 is one of the best choices when it comes to choosing a place to stay in Nagasaki due to its new concept of combining hotel and Hatago, the traditional Japanese lodgings in the Edo era. Having impressive English-speaking ability, enthusiasm and kindness, the staff can help you have a wonderful experience in this hotel.
- 5-11 Tsukimachi, Nagasaki, 850-0877
The closest tram stop is the Hamano-Machi Arcade station. From there, it is a one-minute walk to the hotel H2.
- Open 24 hours Check-in: 2PM Check-out: 11AM
- English friendliness Rating:
- Wheelchair friendliness Rating:
- They have elevators for wheelchair access.